Selling a home may sound as easy as choosing the first agent you find and letting him or her do the rest. If this is your sole strategy for selling one of the largest investments you’ll ever own, you may want to think again.
Do you have a plan to get the most money for your home with the least amount of hassle? Our team of professionals will help you determine the best price for the current financial and real estate environment. We’ll then create a customized marketing plan to maximize your home’s exposure and value. This marketing plan will include the following:
- Pre-inspection of your home before it is on the market. This helps find any issues that may arise during the buyers home inspection. Since we are also bonded and licensed contractors we know what to look for and can save you thousands of dollars on repairs and advise you as to what may come up during the inspection phase.
- FREE Home Valuation. This lets you know what is the best price to list your home at and gives you a firm idea of the value of your home.
- Marketing: We offer professional marketing on all major internet sites (Zillow, Redfin, Coldwell Banker Bain, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, MLS and many, many more) We take care of all signage, brochures, open houses, pictures, video, newspaper advertising and more.
- Photos & Video: We offer professional photos, use drones for aerial photos, and professional videos.
- Staging: We have professional staging companies come in to give advice on how to rearrange furniture, declutter and/or actually stage your home to get the best possible offer.
- Negotiating: We have been in the business of negotiating deals for over 23 years. Negotiations have ranged in price from a $6,000 lot to over $3,000,000.00 multi family building.
- Dealing with the buyers home inspection. (determining issues and price to fix, along with negotiating to get our sellers the best outcome)
- Closing the deal. We work with the title company, escrow company and buyers realtor, appraiser and inspector to close the deal on time with the least amount of stress and inconvenience to our sellers.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Just curious how much your home is worth in today’s sellers market? Fill out the info below and you will receive a home valuation direct to your inbox. *Please keep in mind that a more accurate valuation is done when we have the ability to actually walk through your home and the see your property.
To view Coldwell Banker Bain’s Monthly Housing Statistics please click here: Market Report June 2019
To view the 2018 Pacific Northwest Market Annual Report click here: north-2018 annual report_final